Through prayer, reflection and sharing, we each evaluate our participation in the essential elements of our work and regularly recommit ourselves to membership.
We hold ourselves accountable to other members, and we challenge one another to become mature, responsible disciples. We are open to discern new forms of membership which the Spirit may provide.
We are many who come together under one faith to be companions on the journey.
Perhaps you have a gift to share.
Called at our Baptism to be disciples of Christ, We — Vowed Members and Associates — have been attracted by the charism of the Sisters of the Holy Family and commit ourselves through vows or covenant to these essential elements in our shared life and mission:
A lifestyle which embodies the charism of our founding:
- simplicity of lifestyle
Active participation in local and general community life:
- companionship with one another, offering each other our supportive personal presence, respect, reverence, compassion, acceptance, and trust
- making and implementing decisions appropriate to each one’s form of commitment
Ministry in the spirit of our founding, characterized by:
- availability to the people
- seeking out the people
- responding to the needs and sufferings of the people of our time
- moving toward more collaboration with other groups addressing systemic change
For more information, contact Kathi Goodman, Associate, at email@example.com.